After much thought and prayers, we will be reopening our doors starting June 7.
Using the recommendations of the CDC and the Southern Baptist Convention, we have regulations set in place to ensure the safety and health of all of our congregants.
1. All church-goers must wear a mask at all times
2. As they walk into the temple they will:
- They will have their temperature taken. Church-goers with temperatures over 100.4° F will not be able to come in.
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer will be provided as they come in.
- There will be no hugging or physical contact allowed.
- You will be required to wipe the bottom of your shoes on a disinfectant mat, as you enter the temple.
- You will be seated at a designated seating by an usher.
- Once the maximum number of 60 church attendees has been reached, the temple will be closed
- Please observe social distancing.
- The cafeteria will be available for those that arrive after the temple has been closed, as we will be streaming the service live.
- English Service will be held from 10 am to 11 am
There will be Children Sunday school for ages 4 to 11 years old
- First Spanish Service (recommended for families with children) will held from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
Children’s Church will be provided for ages 4 to 11 years old from 11:30 to 12:30 pm
Lil Summit: 4 year old to 1st grade
Summit Kid: 2nd grade to 5th grade
Sunday School for Jr-Hi, Sr-Hi, Young Adults, Adults
- Second Spanish Service (recommended for families with no children) will be held from 12:45 pm to 1:45 pm
No childcare provided or Youth provided
- No food, snacks, coffee, or refreshments shall be served during Sunday School.
- No food, bottled water shall be permitted in the Temple during services.